Thursday, February 6, 2014

Houston...We Do NOT Have A Problem!

I just have to share with you an event I went to in January.  It was Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Convention.  OH MY HEAVENS!  What a BLAST of a trip we had!  If you couldn't tell from my title...we went to Houston, TX.  :)  And seriously...LOVE that place!  LOVE the people I was with!  LOVE the company I was there for!  It was all in all...A-MA-ZING!  Let me share with you just a SMALL fraction of this trip (and you CAN be there with me!  Email me at designwithink@gmail.com if you are interested to know more!)...

First of all they SPOIL us!  Here is a pic of our BAG (they almost always do a bag and it is one of my most favorite parts!)...

 It's Smoky Slate gray, and check out that Chevron in the corner.  Here is the inside...
Just beautiful!  (And matches our new Arrow Embossing folder in the Occasions Catalog!)  There are also so many give aways, Prize Patrols, fun make and takes, etc.  I didn't get ANY pics of that...BUMMER!  But know we are beyond SPOILED!!!!

There also is a Manager's Reception night and for this one we went to the Aquarium.  Such an AMAZING aquarium!  They had a train that took you through a shark tunnel, so many beautiful exhibits, a place to touch sting rays, Stampin' Up! provided SO MUCH FOOD that we didn't even see it all, a personal welcome from a scuba guy when we first walked in, etc, etc.  They even had WHITE TIGERS!  (One of my fave things to see...even if I got a little up close and personal to one.  :) ) Here are some photos from this night...





There are also SUPER fun displays to see all around...






They even did a fun contest around the My Paper Pumpkin subscription stamp sets and other limited supplies.  This was the card I made...

AND one of the best parts is hanging with some of my FAVE peeps!  
I am so grateful to have the experiences I have had with Stampin' Up!  Traveling is so much fun!  I even got to see an amazing friend that I haven't seen in ages.  

It was SUCH an amazing trip!  THANK YOU Stampin' Up!!!



No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...