Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Love Wreath...

Guess I didn't share this in time for Valentine's Day...but I still need to share!  Cause you could make this for any holiday/occasion that you needed it for.  First up...here is the wreath...
Kinda fun, huh?  Banners are all the rage right now and I have to admit...I LOVE this trend!  It's my fave!  So I went with the whole banner thing on this wreath.  Here are a few up-close pics...


The banner is made with the DELICIOUS Burlap Ribbon in the Occasions Mini catalog.  Have to admit...I have gone through a few of these rolls already.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!  It's fantastic!  The hearts are punched from the Silver Glimmer paper.  Yes...same thing as the Burlap ribbon...have gone through quite a few packs of this paper.  I LOVE the fun shimmer it brings to any project!

These flowers are made with the new Spiral Flower Die that is in the Occasions catalog.  These were a BREEZE to make...thanks to that die!  Then I just made a few ribbon loops with the fun Chevron ribbon in the catalog for some leaves.  

All in all...I love coming home to see this fun wreath on my door!  
***TIP:  I got the ribbon for the actual wreath and the pink ribbon that the wreath hangs with...from the Clearance Rack!  Go to my website:  www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net to shop!  It's a GREAT place to stock up on stuff like this for all your crafting needs!  

Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy this project!  Be creative today!  It's does a body (and soul!!!) good!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...