Monday, February 17, 2014

Quick Valentine/Anytime Treat...

Today I am sharing with you something I did for Valentine's Day.  HOWEVER...this is just a very quick and simple project that you could do for ANY Occasion.  I wanted to take a treat to a widow in my neighborhood.  She is the SWEETEST and most AMAZING woman and I just wanted to let her know I was thinking about her.  I had these amazingly yummy chocolate dipped heart cookies (thank you Costco bakery!) but didn't want to just put them on a plate.  So I just packaged them in a cello, tied with ribbon (ALWAYS check the Clearance Rack!  I stock up so I can use for purposes like this! Head to my website...www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net to check it out!), and made a cute tag.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the big tag image in the Chalk Talk stamp set.  Then just use the coordinating Chalk Talk Framelits to cut it out and VOILA!  A beautiful tag in seconds!  I added just a few punched hearts and a button with some twine.  Easy, peasy, and let someone know you were thinking of them!  Here is the treat...


A close up of just the tag...


Not sure it gets much simpler or cuter.  :)  Thanks for visiting!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...