Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Clubbers Gift...

I posted this months club projects HERE and HERE.  I also had a special gift for my club members this month.  I wanted to thank them for being a part of my club.  And since they add so much "bling" to my life...I wanted to give them some bling!  Here is what I gave them...

Fun, right?!  I just wanted to share this because I want you to see how easy it is to spruce up a gift.  It's a simple gift that ANY crafter would LOVE!  A package of Self-Adhesive Rhinestones (these are the large ones)...why YES please!  But a package of Self-Adhesive Rhinestones that is decorated cute...YES PLEASE MORE!  :)  Here is a close-up of the decor part...

I used some Sale-A-Bration products on these.  (GET FREE PRODUCTS with a $50 merchandise order until March 31st!  Email me at designwithink@gmail.com!)  The "Sweet Sorbet" paper that I added to the top  and the tag is one of the items I used.  Then the stamp set, Petal Parade, is also one.  The greeting is from a stamp set available to demonstrators only.  We were given it at Leadership this year.  I LOVE this saying and completely feel this way about the stampers I have met by being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  The tag is from the Chalk Talk framelits.  I also used the "Sweet Sorbet" Designer Series Paper to die-cut a hexagon piece from the "Hexagon Hive" thinlit.  (This is an amazing die, by the way!)  Then just added some of the flowers that were stamped and embossed with Whisper White embossing powder and the greeting.  A button and Baker's Twine finishes it off.  So easy and fun and hopefully my clubbers know how much I appreciate them and love our monthly meetings!  (We would love to have you join our club!  Just email me...designwithink@gmail.com for more details!)

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...