Friday, March 21, 2014

Floral Fun Decor...

I have been meaning to share this for awhile.  I needed something for a wall in my stamp room, and I wanted to make it myself.  I don't always find things in stores that I love so why not take matters into my own hands?!  :)  I love using my stamping supplies for decor!  I got this rather large shadow box frame at a store and went to town to make something that would be an inspiration when I looked at it.  Here is what I came up with...


Some of the walls in my stamp room are Melon Mambo (I LOVE HOT PINK!!!!) and some are Pink Pirouette.  Then I have black accents and I am currently looking for some turquoise chairs and such.  (I need to take some pics of my stamp room to show you how I organize and such.  If I can ever get it cleaned, I will do that.  :) )  Anyway...so I went with that color combo.  I knew I was hanging it on one of the Melon Mambo walls so I just used that color as the accent.  I framed a piece of Pink Pirouette paper (I used a whole 12x12 sheet in the framed portion if that helps you see how big this is.)  

Here is another view...

I was going to do a bunch of flowers in the frame but I decided I just wanted to keep it simple.  I used the Floral Frames Framelits to make the flower.  Here is a close-up...


The flower is the largest Floral Framelit.  It's pretty big in real life.  I used a bone folder to curl the edges and make it really pop and such.  

I love the word "create" for my stamp room so I went with that in this frame.  Here is a close-up...


I made this awhile ago with that big wide Gray ribbon was in the mini catalog.  I did recently see it on the Clearance Rack.  So check out my site if you need some of that. :-) It's FANTASTIC stuff to work with!  www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net  

Hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Go create something today!  I encourage you to try something new with your stamping stuff!  


No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...