Sunday, March 23, 2014

More Envelope Punch Board Box Fun...

Back in THIS POST I posted one of our club projects for the month.  It was a fun box made with the Envelope Punch Board.  Well I made a few other ones.  This is a little smaller than the one we made for club.  I love it's small size.  Too cute!  Here is one of them...


Fun...right?!  And those Banners!  LOVE LOVE them!  You have until March 31st to earn the Banner stamp set and coordinating punch for FREE!  Email me at designwithink@gmail.com for details!  

Here is another view...

I forgot to get a pic of the belly band off the box but you just slide the belly band off and then the box opens this way...


Here is another box I made in the same size as the one above.


Love this fun flower.  And love that Designer Series Paper around the box.  It can be earned FREE as well, before March 31st!  Here is another view...


Here is a view with the belly band off...


Hope you enjoy these projects!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute!! Can't wait to use my envelope punch board to try this box! :) love all your stuff! :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...