Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Betsy's Blossoms Thank You...

Who needs a card idea?!  How about a card idea use the "Betsy's Blossoms" stamp set?!  Well, that is great because I just so happen to have one for you today! :-) The one I am showing you is a Thank You card.  However...I used the stamp set "Teeny Tiny Wishes" for the greeting on this card.  This is a great stamp set because it is super easy to switch out your greeting and use any other greeting in that stamp set.  This card would be great for any occasion!  (I actually originally made this card as an "I'm sorry" card.  Then had to make another one cause I loved it so much.)

Here is the card...

Love the layers.  I used Glimmer Paper (Champagne), Burlap Ribbon, Baker's Twine, In Color Boutique Details embellishments (LOVE THESE!), Starburst Framelits (can't get enough of these!), Modern Label Punch, Pearls, Doilies, Cardstock, Designer Series Paper (Fresh Prints stack) and Stamps!  All on this one 4 1/4"x 5 1/2" card! :-)  Gotta love it! 

This color combo is Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, and Whisper White. 

Here are a few close-up shots...



And check out the stamp sets I used...

Betsy's Blossom

Teeny Tiny Wishes


I hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!  If you have any questions or would like any of these supplies for yourself, just let me know!  designwithink@gmail.com 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this card soooo much!!! Love the colors and the details and this stamp set!! Perfect! :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...