Monday, April 7, 2014

Bright and Fun For Me, Please!

I've said this before, and I will say it again.  I LOVE using my stamping supplies in my home decor.  This is so trendy these days too, so it works out well for me.  :)  I just LOVE color, and usually bright color.  Not always easy to find in home decor accents.  I needed a little something for my fireplace mantel the other day.  It's SO NICE to just run down to my room and put together something so fun and fresh for myself!  Today, I will share it with you!

Here is what I made...


So what do you think?  Here are a few more shots...



Love how these butterflies look like they are flying!  I just framed a piece of the Shimmer White cardstock.  (So you can't see it in the picture...but the butterflies are "flying" on some shimmer!)  Then punched out a bunch of small butterflies and curled their wings with my Bone Folder.  Then I just adhered them with glue dots to the glass.  Easy, quick, and FUN!  Makes me smile whenever I see it on my mantle!  I almost did a lot more to this...added a sentiment, added some Rhinestones, etc, etc.  But decided to go with clean and simple on this one!  I think it works.

One more shot of those cute butterflies...


Hope you enjoy this project!  Think about what supplies you have to use next time you need something in your house!  I would love to see any projects you make!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com  

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...