Friday, April 4, 2014

Can I Get Some Minnie?!

One of my daughters just turned 3.  She is as cute as can be and LOVES Minnie Mouse.  So we did a Minnie Mouse party for her!  She loved it.  And she looked a little "Minnie"that day herself...

We had a great day.  She even got to ride in a car cart with her sister when we had to run to store.  (I HATE these things...can't drive them and I never will let them in them.  So it was a special treat. Haha.)

And our little Minnie was officially worn out...

Ok...but I know you are here to see a project idea.  I do have a little something crafty to show you as well.  Here is a little party favor I made for the party...

It was a clear box filled with some Laffy Taffy (because the Birthday Girl is such a crack up and always makes us laugh) and decorated with some Minnie flare I made with circle punches...



Hope you enjoy this project!  It's so easy to use your stamping supplies to make things special for any event you have!  Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...