Monday, April 28, 2014

Mosaic Happiness...

I LOVE the Mosaic Madness Bundle.  The stamp set and coordinating punch are SO MUCH FUN!  Have  a super quick card to share with you today that is using that bundle.  I paired that bundle with the Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper.  (This is retiring so get it before it's gone! It has such fun patterns!)

Here is the card...


This is such a quick card to make.  And can I just say...the ruffle ribbon I used on this card is retiring...as well as all of the colors they offer this ribbon in.  And I AM SO SO SO SO SAD!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!  The Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana colors are already sold out (the one shown on this card is Coastal Cabana) and I'm bummed!  Was going to get more.  So don't wait!  Love it!

Here are some more views of the details...


I kept the stamping simple, cause the background is pretty busy and oh so pretty.  Love the Mosaic shape though and the bling on the rhinestones.  (If you have one accessory in your stash...I have to say that it should be rhinestones.  Just sayin'.  :)  )


I stamped the "happy together" sentiment in black and then quickly embossed with clear embossing powder.  That way it makes the sentiment pop more against the busy background.  Quick and easy and fun.  Love the color combo on this card too!  Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, and Whisper White...so fresh and fun!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...