Wednesday, April 30, 2014

New Catty Premier Party!!!

So on Monday night...I was so lucky to get to go to an amazing event!  We had a BLAST!  What was this event?!  Why...it was a New Catalog Premiere party for Stampin' Up!  YES!  We got to see the new catalog that will be going live on June 1st!  


And we got to see it through the eyes of some of the most amazing presenters ever!  (Stampin' Up!'s employees of course!) We had so much fun!  You are going to LOVE this catalog!  Please RSVP for yous now...and I will get you a free copy when they are available.  Just email me (designwithink@gmail.com) to let me know that you want one!  

Anyway...here is a sneak peek at the catalog cover!  Look close!  It gives some hints as to what is inside...


Now...I LOVE when my downline (the demonstrators that have signed up under me) comes to events with me!  I love to get to know them better, have fun people to hang with, and feed off their excitement.  So I try to show my appreciation of them coming to events by bringing them a fun little gift at all the events we attend together.  (Who doesn't love to be appreciated?!)  So here is what I gave to them at this event...


This is my "YAY it's a movie!" (the event was held live in Long Beach, CA and then broadcasted live to many other movie theater locations across the United States and Canada) and "YAY! New catalog time!" gift.  I gave them this fun bag (Stampin' Up! sold these awhile ago and then they showed up on the Clearance Rack and I STOCKED UP! Love these things!) with a personalized tag with their initial on it.  Then inside has some treats, a "Wish Big" wish list book, and some highlighters.  Hope they liked these gifts and know how glad I am that they came!  

Here is a pic of the inside...


(This was taken before I added the chocolate candy.  Forgot to put it in originally but don't worry...there was chocolate along with this stuff!)

And then here is the "Wish Big" wish list book...



Hope you enjoy!  If you have any questions on anything, please just let me know!  designwithink@gmail.com  Thank so much for visiting me!!!  

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...