Friday, April 18, 2014

Sweet Treats Cups...Easter Style

Just wanted to share a quick project today.  It's a fun Easter Bunny treat...using the Sweet Treat Cups.

Here are the Sweet Treat Cups...


Item 116802  Price:  $2.95 for 12 cups

And here is what I did with the cups...


These are super quick and easy to make.  And would be so much fun for your Easter table.  Here are a few other views...



The tools I used were the 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, and Bitty Banner Framelits.  Then I also used the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for the greeting.  And then I used the Large Pearls (for the bunny bottom) and just colored the Pearl with a pink permanent marker.  

So fun and so easy!  And at $2.95 for 12 cups...SUPER affordable project!

Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions.  designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...