Friday, May 16, 2014

Hugs and Kisses...In Chocolate Form!

Today I wanted to share the wedding favor that I made for my brother and his new wife's wedding dinner.  I mentioned it in THIS POST and you can see from this project that this is where I got the idea for our club project.  :)  So here is the favor...


These obviously were made in her wedding colors.  I think they turned out fun and showed how well her colors worked together!  I know I had a lot of fun making them!  Here is another view of the flower...


I truly love making these flowers!  They are easy to make, yet provide any project with a WOW!  I just love them.  Then when you open up the favor, there is a little note inside...


You can read it better in real life, but it says "Hugs and Kisses from the Mr. & Mrs." Then open the tissue and of course you get this...


Chocolate!  Yay!  

Here is a pic of them on the table (although I apologize for the photo!  I just snapped one real quick and the lighting in the room was very dim.  So this photo kinda stinks.  But you can get an idea)...


And then just the one sitting in it's place...


Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

S.T.I.N.K.I.N.' CUTE!!!!! Woah! the work!! I bet you are lying "flat" on your bed now! :) :)

Pam said...

How fun these are!! I loved my club one as well!! What a great way to give small favors/gifts!!
Great job, Ashley!! I'm sure the bride was grateful for all your fun additions to their "day"!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...