Monday, May 12, 2014

May Club Card...

Last week was my Club Night, and I already shared the project we made HERE.  Well today I am going to share the card we made.  I have to say...I really love this card this month.  It's the little details that make this card a Wow card...I think any way.   You tell me what you think...


I LOVE the Core'dinations Cardstock!  It's SO MUCH fun and really makes a card pop!  All this card stock is retiring this month...so get it while you can!  Even if you don't sand it down, the texture on it is fantastic.  

Here are a few other pics of the card so you can check out the details...




And we even made a coordination envelope with the Envelope Framelits...


So what do you think?  We used the Heart Framelits to cut the heart out of the Core'dinations Cardstock.  Then adhere the Designer Series Paper piece to the card base, and then put the card front on with dimensionals.  This is just a fun way to use the negative space of the punched out/Framelit out piece.  

Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks for visiting!  




1 comment:

Pam said...

Pictures just can not do this card justice!! It's fun, fun, fun and super cute, cute. cute!! Can't wait to try this in different colors and embellishments!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...