Friday, May 9, 2014

May Club Project...

Just wanted to share the project that we made at our club night last night!  (Have I mentioned before how much I love my club gals?!?!)  I made something similar like this for a wedding favor for my brother's wedding dinner.  (Still need to share that, don't I?!) But my club gals seemed to love the flower when they saw it, so I thought I better show them how to make it!  This is what we made...


Had some fun using the This and That Epic Day Designer Series Paper.  The colors we used are Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, and Calypso Coral.  Surprisingly...they all work together to create a fresh and fun project!

These flowers are SO much fun to make!  You just punch out your scallops (I used the 2 3/8" scallop, 6 of them), secure them all together with a brad in the middle, and then start spritzing and crumpling up each layer.  Then sit aside and let dry.

If you are a club member of mine...you will get a PDF instruction sheet each month for both projects we made...with pictures!  Club is a fun way to grow your stamping supplies on a budget.  Let me know if you want more info!

Here are a few more pics so you can get a good view of the project...



And a little tip...these clear boxes are the old stamp cases that Wood Mount stamps used to come in.  Well....just so you know....they are on sale on the Clearance Rack!  You get 10 of this size (it's the smallest...about 4 1/4" x 2 3/4") for just $0.79!  That's a deal!!!  Visit my website to order... www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net.  They are so much fun to put any kind of treat or small gift in!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...