Wednesday, May 7, 2014

More Wedding Fun...

So today I am sharing a few more things I did for the wedding.  I also posted HERE and HERE (you will have to scroll to the bottom of this post to see the "Celebrate" banner) a few other things.  But I have to apologize...I did NOT get good pics.  I just ran out of time at the event to take good ones.  The lighting was also pretty dim.  I did my best.  At least you can get an idea of what these items were.  :)

Here are some pictures of theirs that I framed and decorated.  They were hung around the room we were in...



I need to try to track one of these photos down so I can get a better pic.  I made those fun flowers in Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, and Pistachio Pudding.  Then used the Baked Brown Sugar ribbon and Designer Series Paper for the banner.  They really turned out cute, but you can't really tell that in this picture!  

Here are some candles I decorated for her centerpieces.  They were sitting in a cool lantern...



It was a lot of fun to help in a small way make their day feel a little more special.  They are one cute couple and I am excited for their new adventure together!

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you enjoyed these projects!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...