Thursday, May 1, 2014

No Boring Notebook Here!

Who wants to write in some boring store-bought notebook?!  I know I don't!  :)  So just wanted to share a quick idea for you.  This was just a plain old boring Mini Legal Pad I got at the store.  I just cute-ified (yes...that's officially a word now! At least in my world.  :-) ) a cover for it and attached it to the front.  This is such a fun gift for Mother's Day or any time, or just for yourself!  


I LOVE this pink sentiment.  It says, "Today calls for something pink with sprinkles on top!"  It's in a birthday greetings stamp set called "Remembering Your Birthday".  But I think you can use this sentiment for ANY DAY!  LOVE it!  

Here are some other views of the front...




Then it just opens like this...


And then you can see how I attached the card stock to the back...


I forgot to get a pic of how I attached the pen...but I just hot glued a ribbon loop to the inside back cover.  (Then I covered this with Coastal Cabana Designer Series Paper so that you couldn't see that part.)  Then just slip my pen in!  I love these RSVP pens because you can open the pen up...slip a small rolled in piece of Designer Series Paper inside...and VOILA!  Coordinating pen for your notebook!  Too much fun!!


Hope you enjoyed this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...