Thursday, June 5, 2014

Spiral Flower Fun...

I LOVE the Spiral Flower die...so I am super happy it is still in the new catalog! YAY!  Just have a quick project to share today.  I have a special party for my daughter this weekend (will share more later)...and this is a little piece of decor that I made for it.  Here is my vase...


Don't you love these blue vases?  Was pretty happy to find these in the color I needed them in!  All I did was make three Spiral flowers for the vase.  (Before you hot glue them together, punch a small hole in the last scallop of the flower that becomes the base of the flower.  Then glue some floral wire to it, and glue your flower together.)  Then use some dried beans to help hold the flowers in the vase.  

A few close-up's of the project...



Who LOVES that thick baker's twine in the new catalog?!  Oh boy...I SURE DO!  Just added a touch of pink to this project by wrapping it around the neck of the vase and tying in a bow.  

Hope you enjoyed this project! I will show you more of the party decor after this weekend. 

1 comment:

Pam said...

I always love your decor projects. Super love the vase and hand made flowers!! What dsp did you use and did you emboss them?

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...