Friday, July 25, 2014

Convention Display Boards Continued...Back With Kinda Eclectic...

I totally fell in love with the Kinda Eclectic stamp set as I was working with it making samples for Convention.  So. Much. Fun!  Today I have a project that I made with this stamp set.

Here it is...


I tried to "think outside the box" while using the is set. So I used the burst stamp to make a flower.  I embossed it twice on Melon Mambo cardstock with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  Love the tone on tone shimmer image.  Then just cut them out, curl a bit with a bone folder, and layer together.  

Here are a few more close-up pics to show some details...




The box was easy...I just bought it from Stampin' Up!  :-)  Then just made the tag and tied it onto the box.  LOVE LOVE LOVE that 1 1/4" striped ribbon.  So yummy and fun to use!  Beautiful!  


Hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The only website exclusively selling Statutory Register as per the Companies Act, 2013, Common Seal, Minute Book Binder & Pages and complete Corporate Kit Online. Contact for bulk order discounts specially for CS, CA and Law Book Sellers. Buy Company Seal

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...