Saturday, July 12, 2014

July Club Card...

Wow...it's been awhile!  Things have been C-R-A-Z-Y this summer!  I don't feel like I've sat down in months...but I do have something to share today!!  AND.....I will have tons of fun things to show you starting next week!  Why?!?!  Well....Stampin' Up! Convention is NEXT WEEK!  (I can NOT believe it's here already.  WHERE does the time go?!  I am so excited!!!!)  So....I was lucky enough to be chosen to make some displays for the Convention Swap boards that I will be able to share after Convention.  AND Wednesday night I am throwing a Kick-Off Convention Party with my friend...and we have been creating for a long time for this event!  SOOOO...I will get to share with you those things with you soon as well.  And if you don't already....go Like my business page on Facebook! I will be sharing there during Convention. (Just search "Design With Ink" to find me!)

On to the reason you are here!  A stamping project!  Here is the card we made at club this month.  LOVE the colors and how bright and fun this card is.  LOVE the fun pocket we made with the Envelope Punch Board.  LOVE how much fun it was to make!




The Star framelits set take the show with this card.  And I love the little touch of that yellow star outline. I just nested the 2nd and 3rd largest framelit stars together on my cardstock on my Big Shot.  Then when you run it through...you get this star outline.  So much fun!  I love easy and little details like this that make things pop!

ALSO....A SELECTION OF BLENDABILITIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER!!!  Yay!  We used some on this card!  Where?!?!?  You may be asking.  Well....on the pearls and the button!  We colored them with the Blendabilities to coordinate with our card!  Too much fun! What are Blendabilities and what color sets are available?!  Well... CLICK HERE to see a flyer with more info.   Or ORDER on my website here.... www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net.  Just look at that beautiful Very Vintage Designer Button.  It started out a Vanilla color...and now it's BLUE!  (Coastal Cabana to be exact.)  Too. Much. Fun!


Here are some more pictures with some details...




Hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...