Monday, August 11, 2014

Amazing Birthday Decor...Convention Display Board Sample

I do love throwing parties.  It's fun to celebrate occasions with people you love, give people fun memories, make people happy, etc.  So when I received the "Amazing Birthday" stamp set to make Convention samples with...I knew I wanted to make some kind of decor with it.  I decided on a wreath that you could hang at a party.  So here is what I made...


You could even make it more gender neutral and hang it up for any birthday's that you have.  (I have 3 girls and 0 boys though...so this color combo works perfectly for us! :) ) 

Here it is hanging up on the display board...


And some detailed shots...





I love using Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  I forget about it at times.  But used it a lot on these Display Board projects because embossing powder makes things pop...and with them being on display...that's what I wanted!  So hopefully in the picture you can kinda see how it glimmers.  


Hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks for visiting!  If you have any questions...let me know!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...