Friday, August 1, 2014

Continuing On With Convention Display Samples...

Need some scrapbook layout ideas?!  Cause I have one to share!  And this page would be so easy to switch out and use any with any colors/papers and for any event you need to scrapbook.

This layout uses the "Amazing Birthday" stamp set.  Want to see? :-) Well here you go...


Not the best photo...but hopefully you can get the idea.  I love this paper...it's from the "Confetti Celebration" Designer Series Paper pack.  The colors are so fun!  Here I focused on Hello Honey, Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, and Pistachio Pudding.  Here are some more pics of the details...







How fun are those papers?!  I love the images from the stamp set scattered around.  I love the fun event this page is about.  (My cute daughter's birthday!)  And you could totally add more pictures to this in the squares.  I just wanted to add more of the patterns of the paper...since they were going on display at Convention.  


Hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!  designwithink@gmail.com Thanks so much for visiting!









No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...