Friday, August 1, 2014

Fun With Window Sheets...

I LOVE Window Sheets.  (These are just clear acetate sheets.)  They are so much fun to use!  So for one of my Convention Display Boards projects...I decided to use one.

Here is the card I used the Window Sheet on...


Can you see the window sheet?  Here is a picture that will show it better...


I love the fun and whimsy look this gives.  I stamped the "LOVE" sentiment stamp (from the "Seasonally Scattered" stamp set that will be in the Holiday Catalog) onto the Window Sheet in Whisper White craft ink.  I then embossed it (with the heat tool on the LOW setting) with Whisper White embossing powder.  ***Note:  the window sheet is "slippery so be careful when stamping.

I added the Designer Series Paper (from the "Confetti Celebration" pack) to the card base, and then sewed the stamped Window Sheet to the top of the card front.  ***Note:  make sure you open the card up before sewing so you don't sew your card shut.  Then just added the "you" tag and the ribbon/button embellishment to the top of the Window Sheet.  Love the dimension and fun this card has!  And LOVE the bright colors!

Here are a few more pictures...






What do you think?  Have you ever used Window Sheets in your card making?!  They are SO MUCH FUN to play with!  I recommend it!  Would love to see what you make with them!



Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...