Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Kinda Eclectic Meets Park Lane...

In this card I paired the Kinda Eclectic stamp set with the Park Lane Designer Series Paper.  The colors in the paper work really well with the stamp set, I felt.  What do you think?!? ...

I love this card layout...and think you could use this layout with so many stamp sets and papers, colors, etc.  

Here are a few more views...



The colors are Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, and Soft Suede.  Hope you enjoy this card!  


Thanks so much for visiting!  Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions...designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...