Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Chalkboard Love...

When I did the Display Board Samples for Stampin' Up!'s Convention...I met some great people!  The card I am sharing you today is one that I totally copied from one of these girls that I met, Allison Okamitsu.  I loved her card, and other than the addition of a few candy dots...this is one of the cards she made for the Display Boards...


Isn't it a fun card?  One of the reasons I love it because it's a great layout.  You could easily do this a million different ways with a million different colors and themes. 

Here are a few close-up's...



It's a quick card to make also.  And don't you just LOVE that Chalkboard look.  (This is easily done...all I did was stamp onto Basic Black cardstock in Whisper White ink.  Then sponge Whisper White ink around the card as chalk smudges.)

Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...