Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy Thanks Gift Bag...

Need an idea to wrap a small gift?!  Well...I LOVE the Muslin bags in the Stampin' Up! catalog.  They are so fun to alter and make for whatever occasion you need.  Here is one I made with the "A Happy Hooray" stamp set...


Love all the little elements to this bag.  I especially love the feathers.  I stamped them onto Vellum cardstock and embossed them with clear embossing powder.  


So fun, right?! I love the more subtle look the Vellum gives.  


I love adding little pieces and banners to my project. That fun glimmer detail piece is cut out with the Big Shot and the "Finishing Touches" Edgelit Dies.  SO MUCH FUN to use!  

I also added a little Lost Lagoon around the bag, just to add another touch of color.  There is already a twine to close the bag with, so you don't have to add this.  But it adds a nice touch, I think...

Hope you enjoy this project!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...