Sunday, October 19, 2014

More Wedding Fun...

A few weeks ago we hosted a wedding open house in our backyard for a dear friend of mine.  We had a great time!  It all turned out beautifully.  Here is a banner I made for the occasion, using her wedding colors (and the Celebration Banner Kit in the annual catalog)...


I have made SO MANY banners with this kit!  I LOVE them!  It's such a great starting point and SO EASY to add whatever color(s) you need for your event.  I also LOVE doing the circle garland.  It's SO easy to do!  Just punch out whatever circles you want (I used 2 1/2" here, but you can easily use all different sized also) and just sew them together, however long you need it to be!  It's so quick and easy (and I don't really sew at all or really know how to use my machine very well).

Here are some more pics...




I really love that 3D heard on the ends of the banner...


All I did was use my Hearts Framelits and Big Shot to cut out 4 of the same size heart.  (Looking back...maybe I would of done more hearts to give a fuller look.)  Then just fold them in half, adhere them all together, and then adhere it to the banner.  So easy and adds some extra interest.

Hope you enjoy this banner!  Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...