Thursday, October 9, 2014

October Club Card...

Tonight was my monthly club night!  Yay!  So much fun!  (I have posted info about my club in the past so I will just say this tonight...if you want info on my club or interested in maybe joining...just send me an email and let me know...designwithink@gmail.com.  Anyone can join...even if you aren't local to me.)

My club gals make two projects every month.  FREE!  A card and a 3D item.  Today I will share the card...


I try to be a little ahead of the holidays when doing our club projects.  So we did Halloween last month and this month we did Thanksgiving/fall.  I think this card is so much fun! We used the stamp set, "For All Things".  I LOVE this one!  It's a quick way to get a watercolor look.

Project Supplies (all Stampin' Up!)

Project Colors: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Suede, Hello Honey 
Stamp Sets:  For All Things, Gorgeous Grunge 
Accessories: Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper, Burlap Ribbon, Woodgrain Embossing Folder with Big Shot, Antique Brads, Linen Thread, Gold Sequin Trim

A few more pics...


I LOVE the loopy look that's very trendy these days.  Loop your ribbon, threads, etc instead of tying them.  So much fun!


Let me just say...I am not in love with the Gold trend that is everywhere.  Gold...well...I just don't prefer it.  But that is NOT the case with the Gold sequins.  I. LOVE. THESE. SEQUINS.  Use them all the time.  A little strand here, a few scattered sequins there.  It makes a project.  I love them.


Hope you enjoy this project!  It was fun sharing it with you!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Email me if you have any questions... designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...