Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Oval Accent Die--Cutting Cork!

Ok...I told you I had samples using the Oval Accent Die to show!  So here we go with another!  I LOVE this die because it's a Bigz Die.  What does this mean?!  Well...it means you can cut LOTS of different things...layers of cardstock/fabric/designer series paper all at once, thin metal sheets, magnet sheets, vinyl, even cork!  Here is a card I made with some cork I cut with the Oval Accent Die...


Fun, right?!  I kinda love it.  :-) Love this color combo too!  

Project Supplies (all Stampin' Up!)

Project Colors: Night of Navy, Pistachio Pudding, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Sets:  Bloom For You, Really Good Greetings
Accessories: Clear Oval Accent Bigz Die and Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder with Big Shot, Cork Sheets, Gold Sequin Trim, Blushing Bride Bakers Twine, Fun Flower Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper, Very Vintage Buttons

Here are a couple shots of some details...



Thanks again for visiting!  Remember the Oval Accent Die is on sale this week for just $16.46!! (US pricing)  Savings of over $5.00!  Let me know if you want me to order you one!  

designwithink@gmail.com or just shop 24/7 on my website:  ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net


2 comments:

Pam said...

What a great idea! Love the cork with the flower. Great color choices!

Design With Ink said...

THANK YOU!!!! So sweet of you to say!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...