Monday, November 17, 2014

Oval Accent Die--Scrapbook Style

I did a presentation at a demonstrator training a few weeks ago using the Oval Accent Die.  I LOVE this die.  It's a Bigz die...which means it can cut through all sorts of different materials, layers of cardstock, fabric, etc.  I created a few different samples using this die to show how versatile it is.  I had so much fun coming up with samples...want to see one of them?!

This is a scrapbook page I made using the die...


Have to admit...I really love this page.  I love the color combo (Bermuda Bay, Pistachio Pudding, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Whisper White), the photos, the layout, etc.  And those girls of mine are the highlight of the page...so of course I love it!  :-)

Project Supplies (all Stampin' Up!)

Project Colors: Bermuda Bay, Pistachio Pudding, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Stamp Sets:  Four Feathers, Big News, Alphabet Rotary Stamp, Gorgeous Grunge


Accessories: Clear Oval Accent Bigz Die with Big Shot, Silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, Subtles Background Designer Series Paper, Feathers Framelits, Ovals Framelits, Scallop Border Punch, Silver Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Subtles Buttons

Here are a couple pics of the details...




I hope you enjoy this page!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Contact me if you have any questions or need to order any of these supplies.  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...