Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tagging with the Oval Accent Die!

Still sharing samples with the Oval Accent Die!  Don't you just LOVE the shape of this die?!?  It is a great accent or great on its own.  Today I am sharing a fun Christmas tag I made with it...


Can you just picture these on your packages this year?!  Who wouldn't love to receive this?  My thought with this as well...the lucky recipient can then hang it on their tree as an ornament!  So beautiful tag turned into a beautiful ornament!  Win-win!

Project Supplies (all Stampin' Up!)

Project Colors: Soft Suede, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Stamp Set:  Mingle All the Way
Accessories: Clear Oval Accent Bigz Die and Lucky Stars Embossing Folder with Big Shot, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/16" Hole Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Star Punch (from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack), Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Typeset Speciality Designer Series Paper, Champagne Glimmer Paper, Regals Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Pack

Want to see some details up-close?

I used the 1/2" Circle punch to make a hole reinforcer.  Just adhered the circled to the tag where I wanted it, then punched the 1/16" hole for my twine through the circle and the tag.  Easy peasy.  I say this all the time...but it's all about the tiny details that make a project, in my opinion.  :-)

I used the Typeset Speciality paper (LOVE this stuff...it's thin like book pages.  SO easy and fun to use!  And coordinates with everything!  I have been using quite a bit of it these days) to make a little rosette flower.  I think it adds so much pop!  And those stars punched from the Glimmer paper...well I wouldn't even get me started on how much I LOVE Glimmer paper!!!!  It adds SO MUCH to any project...a little goes a long way!

Hope you enjoy this project!  More importantly...I hope it inspires you in some way in your crafting!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...