Friday, January 30, 2015

Colored Embossing Made Easy...

I LOVE the emboss!  It was one of the first stamping techniques I learned and I still get giddy when I see that powder melt!  Well...this is probably my favorite way to use the Blendability markers. See an example of this technique below and then I will explain a little...


So fun, right?!  So look at that "Make a Wish" greeting.  It once looked like this...


I just stamped the greeting, embossed with White Embossing powder, and VOILA!  Looks like this.  Still cute, and I LOVE the chalkboard look.  This could definitely work for a project.  However...all I did was punch this out, take my Blendability markers and colored it in different colors!  So magical and fantastic!  And once the markers dry (it's quick), the ink won't rub off the embossing powder!!!

Need another look?!


It's best to use dark paper so you don't have to worry if you color "out of the lines".  You can't even tell.  But I love how quick and easy it is to get a multi-colored embossed image!  TOO MUCH fun and I'm even more giddy about my embossing now.  :)

Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any other questions!  designwithink@gmail.com  Have a great day!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...