Thursday, January 15, 2015

January Club Project...Decorative Window Boxes

Time to share the project we made for this month of club!  I love all the pre-made boxes Stampin' Up! sells.  I would probably prefer to always make my own...if I had no time constraints.  :)  But, alas...I have time constraints.  :)  So it is SO nice to just be able to whip out a pre-made one, decorate it, and bam!  An easy and quick way to show someone you care.  This month we used the Decorative Window Boxes...but changed them a bit!  We turned that box into a bag.  Here it is...


So fun, right?!  We used the new stamp set, "Crazy for you" for the flower and leaf image.  And then the "to a great friend" is a Sale-A-Bration stamp set called "Simply Wonderful." (Earn this stamp set FREE with a $50 merchandise order.)

Here are a few more pictures...


I have to say...I LOVE this ribbon!  It's such beautiful and amazing quality.  There are lots of fun colors of this ribbon in the catalog.  However...this particular color is Summer Starfruit, which is retired.  Well...this ribbon is available on the Clearance Rack!  For $1.79US!!!!!!!  For TEN yards of high quality ribbon!!!  Are you kidding me?!  Yeah....I may have bought more than my share.  Just thought I would share the deal with you.  :)  Feel free to snag some yourself... www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net.  (Just head to the Stampin' Up! store or email me if you would like some.)


Love stamping on window sheets!  This window is already a part of the box...so we just stamped the greeting in White Staz-On on the window.  Easy peasy!  (just make sure you stamp straight down and up and don't "slide" the stamp at all.)

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...