Thursday, February 5, 2015

I Do Love You...

I LOVE the "Big On You" stamp set in the Occasions catalog.  It has 4 big sentiments...and they rock my world a bit. :-) Here are the sentiments offered in the set...

So fun, right?!  And these are seriously large sentiments.  They could definitely be the star of the show on any project.

I used a few of the sayings for some things I did for this past Stampin' Up! Leadership trip.  The project I am showing you today was a little Valentine decor I made with the "I Do Love You" saying. I made these for a few good friends I knew I was seeing there...


With Valentine's coming up...I thought it would be perfect.  And they were also so quick and easy to make.  I just took a piece of the "Stacked With Love" paper stack paper.  The frame is 4"x6" so I just cut the paper to fit.  Then just embossed the "I Do Love You" sentiment in the middle of the paper.  Add the paper to the frame and embellish the frame a touch.  SO EASY and quick and oh so cute!  Can I just say...I LOVE making home decor with my stamping supplies!  It's easier than you may think.  :)

Here are a few more up-close pics of the details...




I really hope you enjoy this project!  I had a lot of fun making it.  :-)  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions or need any supplies to make it!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...