Monday, March 9, 2015

More Watercolor Wash...

I shared THIS TECHNIQUE with you last week, and have another sample using this technique to show you today!


I'm really liking the color combo here...it is Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, and Blackberry Bliss on Crumb Cake.  And I can't get enough of this watercolor technique.  It is so much fun!  I keep thinking of all these projects I want to do with it! I used the "Big On You" stamp set.  I have used this set so much since I added it to my stamp collection.  :-)  It's a fun one...I love the greetings.  I embossed it with White Embossing Powder on this card and then just swooshed the ink over it.  

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions... designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...