Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Pile of Thank You's...Quickly!

The other day I needed a set of thank you cards.  I didn't have a lot of time so they had to be quick.  But of course I wanted them cute!  I saw this card layout on Pinterest awhile back, and remembered it when I was thinking of a card idea.  (I couldn't find the post again, so will try to find it and update this post.)  Here is the card I made...


Washi tape makes this card a breeze.  And love the crisp white card. These are made with the Whisper White set of notecards..  So it's 3.5"x 5" (I believe). These really were so quick to make, and I think pretty dang cute!


Here is a pic of part of the stack of the cards.  They really took barely any time to make!  Who doesn't need a quick and cute card idea?!  (I know I do! So feel free to share any that you have with me!)


Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoyed this card!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...