Friday, April 10, 2015

April Club Card...

This week was my monthly club night!  Whooooo hooooo!  I love club night!  We got to play with some of the fun and cute birthday products that are in the Occasions catalog.  And wowsers!  There are some FUN birthday products!  I'm in LOVE!  Here is the card that we made...


I wanted to do the colors gender neutral, but it was killing me to use Real Red instead of Melon Mambo or Strawberry Slush.  :)  But I think it is quite the fun card and the color combo is very festive.  (Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Baked Brown Sugar, and Pistachio Pudding with Hello Honey accent)  And notice anything extra special?!  Yes, it's a pocket card.  (I LOVE pocket cards!   They are always a little somethin' special and make it easy to add a gift card or anything.)  But anything else?!  ...

Well...the pocket is actually the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits die.  So fun, right?!  It makes the perfect sized pocket card and still fits in a regular envelope!  Whoooo!  Here is the inside card...


Super fun, right?!  But seriously...look at those Washi flags...


I think these are incredibly fun and oh so easy to make!  Just wrap Washi around the top of a toothpick (making sure it sticks to itself so it's not sticky on the other side).  Then just cut them into a flag end and you have a super cute Washi flag.  Quick and easy accent.  LOVE!  


I just love this card!  Hope you enjoyed it too!  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.  

1 comment:

Pam said...

I LOVE this card...super cute! I assume you used the in-color dsp for the pocket. What stamp set did you use? Thanks for your beautiful creations!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...