Thursday, May 14, 2015

May Club Card...

Tonight was my club night! Yay!  Here is a quick post to show you the card we made this month.  (We always make a card and a 3D item.  I will share the 3D item soon so stay tuned!  If you have an interest in joining my monthly club...just shoot me an email.  Would be happy to tell you all about it!)


This card uses one of my most FAVORITE things that are retiring.  (Boooo hooooo!)  Well...if you count Coastal Cabana cardstock...I guess this card uses 2 of my most favorite things.  I am SERIOUSLY sad that the Starburst framelits are retiring.  I seriously use these all the time.  And love the coordinating stamp set (Starburst Sayings) also.  So I wanted to use these this month.  I actually took the color combo from the decor piece that I shared the other day (for the most part anyway):  Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, and Hello Honey (instead of Daffodil Delight).  Then added some Blackberry Bliss for a little pop.  

I showed my club members the fun glitter technique I shared the other day HERE.  Love this glitter technique.  So easy and so much fun!  Here is a close-up...


It shimmers so beautifully in real life!  Here is a close-up of the focal point...


Hope you enjoyed this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!
designwithink@gmail.com  

No comments:

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...