Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A Little Happy Is Always...Well, Happy!

Sorry I didn't share anything new last week!  My husband and I were on a Caribbean vacation for our 10th anniversary!  It was a well-needed break, but I'm happy to be back and sharing new stuff this week!  Have a few things to share with you, so stay tuned!  It is NEW CATALOG time!!!  YAY!  (If you don't have one, please let me know and I will get you a free copy!)

I needed a little piece of home decor the other day.  I had this frame that I loved the shape of, but didn't like the design on it.  So...can of spray paint and a few stamping supplies to the rescue!  This frame seriously took like 10 minutes to put together.  Here is the frame...


How cute and easy!  (Now...the Designer Series Paper that I used here is retired...sorry I didn't share this before it was!  But you can EASILY switch out any paper for whatever matches your decor.)  All I did was cut a piece of Designer Paper that fit in the frame (4"x4") and frame it.  Then use the "Hello You" Thinlits to cut out your "happy" word.  Just adhere that to the frame and display!  So easy and quick!

Hope you enjoy!  Hope you get inspired to use your stamping supplies to add some cheery to your decor!  :-)  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...