Thursday, June 25, 2015

June Paper Pumpkin!!!

Just had to give a little shout out to this month's Paper Pumpkin box!   (For those that don't know...this is a monthly craft project that gets delivered to your house for just $20.00 a month!  It comes with everything you need...stamps, ink, and all the supplies!  This month was a set of 8 cards.  And. I. LOVE. THESE. CARDS!!!


Here are my cards that I made...


And then a few close-up's...






I LOVE the stamp set in this kit!  I made most of these cards into graduation cards that I needed.  These stamps did not come with the set....they are from the "Celebrate Today" stamp set that you can order.  But here is what I did...


Hope you enjoy these cards!  If you have any question on Paper Pumpkin...let me know!  Thanks for visiting! designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...