Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Convention 2015...Downline Gifts...

I love to give my downline (the people that sign up under me) that go to Stampin' Up! (or our own group) events just a little gift to say I appreciate them coming.  This is what I did for convention this year...

A little notebook...


(Cause there are always inspiring things you want to jot down at convention!)


Then just a little bag of treats...


(Who doesn't need some chocolate and Swedish Fish to sustain them through the crazy days?! :-) )  These pouches are made with the new Kraft bags...just folded down to make a little pouch.  There are two sections so I could keep the chewy and the chocolate separate!


That flower is made with the new Cotton Paper.  MY FAVORITE!  Love love love it!  

Let me know if you have any questions on anything! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...