Monday, July 27, 2015

Convention FUN!

Last week was Stampin' Up! Convention.  OH MY HEAVENS...it was SO MUCH FUN!  So inspiring, entertaining, and incredible!  Here are a few pics I put on Facebook along the journey of convention (Follow me!  Just search for my Design With Ink page and click Like Page!)


LOOK AT THIS STAGE!!!  SOOOO beautiful!!!


This is me on the left, Brandi Barnard in the middle (She works for Stampin' Up! in the demo training department but she is also my upline and good friend!), and then my good friend and roomie, Sherri!


Two of my cute downline, Melinda and Sherri.  We are SO EXCITED to be there!


The first day we got the HOT NEW Holiday catalog in our hands!  (Email me if you want a copy and I will send one to you as soon as I have them!  designwithink@gmail.com) 


A little "Roaring 20's" dance party after Awards night that first night!


Look at this new In Color Display!  IN LOVE!!!



Our Make and Takes!!!  Such a fun stamp set...it's a SNEAK PEEK from the upcoming Holiday Catalog!!!




 Just some pictures with friends!  (Cause that's what it's all about, really! :-) )





And of course we saw lots of fun projects being demonstrated!  Whoooo!  Really...so much fun!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!  designwithink@gmail.com  

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...