Monday, July 13, 2015

Hello to World of Dreams for July's Club Card!

I love the stamp set, "World of Dreams."  Think it is so cute and fresh and fun!  I wanted to use it for this month's club card, and this is what we made with it...


Love all the details...Washi Tape, Doilies, Banners, Paperclips. Twine, Sequins, Embossed Background...we packed a lot of punch into this card!!!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "Greetings" Thinlits that are in the new catalog.  That's where we got the "hello" word!  I want 100 more words just like it!  SOOOOO fun!!  These will get a lot of use for sure.


Just a couple more pics of the details...



Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...