Friday, August 14, 2015

August Club Card...Build-A-Birthday Window

I LOVE this month's club card that we did.  I saw the layout on Pinterest, and fell in love!  Julie Davison was the demo that designed it.  I just changed the colors and a few things.  But here is the card we made at my monthly meeting...


And look how it opens...



I added a window sheet and stamped the greeting on the front of the window sheet.  Yum!  Love this card!  :-)  It would be a fun WOW card for anyone to receive!



Love that new Washi Label punch!  How cute it is as a banner, even!

Hope you enjoy this card.  Let me know if you have any questions... designwithink@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...