Monday, September 28, 2015

Witching Decor...

Sometimes a product is so popular that there are backorders.  Then sometimes a product is even more popular and actually SELLS OUT less than a month after it was released!  That is what has happened with this Witching Decor Kit.  And yes!  This is one of the projects I am offering at my Crazy For Crafting Day on October 10th.  SOOOOO...good news is that I do have some kits available still that I already ordered.  BUT....I only have what I have.  Once they are claimed, they are gone.  I can't order any more, sadly.  So....if this fabulous project is one you want to make...let me know ASAP.  Reminder of the project...


And just so you can see how big this hat is...about 13" in diameter and 13" high...here it is next to a roll of paper towels...


And the class details...

Date:  Saturday October 10th
Time:  2-8pm (open house style...just come for as long as you need to finish your projects!)
Place: My House in Kaysville, UT!

WITCHING DECOR HAT COST: $26.00


Here is the post where all the projects are listed... http://designwithink.blogspot.com/2015/09/are-you-crazy-for-crafting-then-come.html

Just a last close-up of the hat...



Let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  πŸ‘ 😍 πŸ™Œ  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...