Friday, October 16, 2015

Boo! Halloween Time = Treat Time!

Halloween is kinda all about treats, right?!  At least my kids seem to think so.  :-)  So...I find that there are always reasons for cute Halloween packages this time of year.  Here is quick treat package that are so easy to put together...


I LOVE the Howl-O-Ween Bundle in the Holiday Catalog.  Have used it so very much!  The skull and the BOO! both come from this bundle.  So much fun!  And I LOVE Washi Tape.  Such a quick fun way to add some interest to your projects!


How "cute" is he?  (I guess that's probably not the appropriate term for a skull and bones, but it kinda fits...right?!) 

And this sparkly BOO!....


This clothespin was so fun to make.  Just added some Washi (again...so quick, cute, and easy!), the sparkly BOO! (cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper), and some Baker's Twine...and such a cute element!  Then clipping that Spider Web doily....well, I just swoon.  

I hope you enjoy this treat (or any small gift) package.  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Hot Air Balloon Swap Fun!

Back in March, I went to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (a convention) event in Houston, TX.  I forgot to share the swap card I made to sw...