Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Acorny Thank You Meets A Pillow Box...

I LOVE the Acorny Thank You Bundle available in the Holiday Catalog.  Swoon!  The acorn is adorable and a coordinating punch...yes please!  Just look how cute it is...


Love it.  I wanted to make a little gift for those that brought friends to my latest Christmas Card class.    And the wrapping just happens to be using this bundle!  Perfect for fall!  Check out what those that brought a friend to the class (as well as their friends!) received...


I kinda love this!  I used the Square Pillow Box, cut off the top flaps, adhered it together...and it makes this cute pouch!  The package of Metallic Gold Twine fit perfectly!  And HOW CUTE are those acorns?!?!?!  Here is the pouch...


And here is the view of the bottom...


And a close up of those cute acorns...


I think this is such a fun packaging idea for anything gift you need!  Let me know if you have any questions: designwithink@gmail.com.  Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoyed this project!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...