Thursday, November 19, 2015

Grateful Gift Tag...It's That Time of Year!!

I realized I haven't shared the gift I gave to the gals that came to my last class.  I guess I better do that!  Here is their thank-you gift...



I am very grateful for those that take the time to come craft with me.  So I like to spoil those that come!  I thought this was a fun tag that represented this time of year.  And I basically took the idea from the home decor piece I made that I posted HERE.

Color Combo (that I LOVE!): Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, and gold
Stamps I used:  Cheer All Year (feathers), Gorgeous Grunge (splatter on banner), For All Things (acorn background on tag)

Here is a close-up...


And in the cello bag... I put a little bottle of this Shimmer Spray I make.  I think anything shimmer is PERFECT for this time of year!  And it is so easy to make a little paper shred for the inside of the cello.  I just cut some coordinating cardstock into narrow strips, crumple up and add to the bag.  SO EASY!


I hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...