Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Owl Miss You!!!...

In our church, my hubby and I teach a 9-year old child Sunday School class.  We just had our last class for the year, and we sadly aren't going to be teach them this next year.  I am going to miss them!  I wanted to give them a little "we will miss you!" gift...and this is what I came up with...


Can't beat a cute little owl, huh?!  I love the "Owl Miss You" theme.  Inside is a package of popcorn...easy and kid-pleasing.  I used some Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Tempting Turquoise Designer Series Paper to wrap around the popcorn.  Just adhere the paper to itself to make a sort of belly band around the popcorn.  Then they can just "pop" the popcorn out of the package without ripping the owl.  I used these punches/framelits to make the owl:

  •  Deco Labels Framelits & Decorative Dots Embossing Folder--belly of owl
  • 1 3/4" (white) & 3/4" (black) Circle Punches--eyes
  • Tree Punch--beak
  • Oval Framelits--wings
For the sentiment, I just printed it off and made it into a banner.  

Here are a few more pictures:



Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com  

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...