Monday, January 25, 2016

Sweet Honeycomb Happiness...

Getting a little treat of chocolate is always fun, right?!  How about getting a treat of chocolate in DARLING packaging?!  That's what I can fun!!!  Here is a little treat I made for my club members this month...


SO fun, right?!?! That belly band was made using the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper.  Isn't it SOOOOOO cute!  That paper may look like it's all florals, but it's not!!!  And it goes fabulous with the "Honeycomb Happiness" stamp set that is an exclusive Sale-A-Bration product!!!!  (Earn it FREE with a $50 order!)  And those honeycombs....SWOON!!!

And that Baker's Twine (in Occasions catalog)...yum!  The HOSTESS ONLY Washi tape in the Occasions catalog...I mean seriously!  So much fun!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...